February Birthstone Jewelry
Are you looking for a gift for your favorite loved one born in February? February birthstone jewelry is a lovely gift because these gems have the most spectacular singular color purple. These beauties are always a welcomed gift for those born in February! Celebrate February birthdays with the gift of February birthstone jewelry. It is not only an eternal trend; it’s an expression of gratitude and a symbol of life’s most precious moments.
- Courage. Peace. Clarity. Loved for its violet hue, February’s amethyst birthstone also steals hearts in regal purple.
- Amethyst is the purple, and sure to dazzle any gem snob.
- The February birthstone, Amethyst is the color of royalty, and a traditional symbol of peace and protection.t’s deep purple makes it beloved around the world.
- Ranging from light lavender to deep wine, amethyst sits beautifully in any setting — white gold, yellow gold or rose gold.
- Learn about amethyst jewelry from erin gallagher jewelry.
About February Birthstone Jewelry
What is the official birthstone for February?
Amethyst is purple quartz and is a beautiful blend of violet and red that can be found in every corner of the world. The name comes from the Ancient Greek, derived from the word methustos, which means “intoxicated.” Ancient wearers believed the gemstone could protect them from drunkenness.
Amethyst - February birthstone jewelry care.
Amethyst is rated “good” for everyday wear. First, avoid direct sunlight and exposure to heat. Seond, avoid contact with chemicals. Finally, gently scrub with a soft toothbrush and a solution of mild dish soap and warm water to clean.
What is amethyst made of?
Amethyst, a transparent, coarse-grained variety of the silica mineral quartz that is valued as a semiprecious gem for its violet color.
Where is amethyst found?
Amethyst is found all over the world predominantly Brazil, Russia, Uruguay and Arizona. Our amethyst is hand-selected for vibrant purple color and hand-cut for maximum brilliance.
What does amethyst mean spiritually?
Amethysts are reported to open a person's third eye. The third eye is considered to be a source of power and wisdom. Crystal practitioners believe a person can use amethysts to enhance or sharpen spiritual visions and enlightenment.
Once rare and reserved for royalty, amethyst jewelry today is worn and enjoyed by everyone. It’s the world’s most popular gemstone! And thanks to modern discoveries of large natural amethyst deposits all around the world (especially Brazil), amethyst jewelry has become more affordable. Its appeal continues to rise.
Amethysts are considered the travelers stone. A symbol of sincerity, security and peace-of-mind, amethyst are said to help a traveler find their way.
Why give February birthstone jewelry?
- It's meaningful. February birthstone jewelry marks the most exciting time in life – your birthday and that of those you love.
- It goes with EVERYTHING.
- It's affordable (Thank God).
- It comes beautifully packaged - no wrapping necessary.