Are you looking for Amethyst jewelry? It is a lovely gift because amethyst jewelry has the most spectacular singular color purple. These beauties are always a welcomed gift for those born in February! It is not only an eternal trend; it’s an expression of gratitude and a symbol of life’s most precious moments.
Why Give Amethyst to Your favorite February baby?
- Amethyst jewelry is all about the ultimate jewel tone. It will make you feel like a goddess.
- Amethyst is the purple, and sure to dazzle any gem snob.
- Amethyst’s deep purple makes it beloved around the world.
- Celebrate February birthdays with the gift of .
About Amethyst the Gemstone
Amethyst jewelry care
Amethyst is rated “good” for everyday wear. First, avoid direct sunlight and exposure to heat. Second, avoid contact with chemicals. Finally, gently scrub with a soft toothbrush and a solution of mild dish soap and warm water to clean.
What is amethyst made of?
Amethyst, a transparent, coarse-grained variety of the silica mineral quartz that is valued as a semiprecious gem for its violet color.
Where is amethyst found?
Amethyst is found all over the world predominantly Brazil, Russia, Uruguay and Arizona. Our amethyst is hand-selected for vibrant purple color and hand-cut for maximum brilliance.
What does amethyst mean spiritually?
Amethysts are reported to open a person’s third eye. The third eye is considered to be a source of power and wisdom. Crystal practitioners believe a person can use amethysts to enhance or sharpen spiritual visions and enlightenment.
Once rare and reserved for royalty, amethyst jewelry today is worn and enjoyed by everyone. It’s the world’s most popular gemstone! And thanks to modern discoveries of large natural amethyst deposits all around the world (especially Brazil), amethyst jewelry has become more affordable. Its appeal continues to rise.
Amethysts are considered the travelers stone. A symbol of sincerity, security and peace-of-mind, amethyst are said to help a traveler find their way.
Why give amethyst jewelry?
- It’s meaningful. February birthstone jewelry marks the most exciting time in life – your birthday and that of those you love.
- It goes with EVERYTHING.
- It’s affordable (Thank God).
- It comes beautifully packaged – no wrapping necessary.