Are you looking for peridot jewelry? It is a lovely gift because peridot jewelry has the most spectacular green of any gemstone. These beauties are always a welcomed gift for those born in August! It is not only an eternal trend; it’s an expression of gratitude and a symbol of life’s most precious moments.
Why Give Peridot to Your favorite August baby?
- Peridot jewelry is stunning. They make you feel like a goddess.
- Peridot always dazzles, the worst gem snob cannot resist.
- Peridot’s unique green – makes it beloved around the world.
- Celebrate August birthdays with the gift of .
Can I wear my peridot jewelry everyday?
Peridot is rated “fair” for everyday wear with care. Avoid exposure to heat and sudden changes in temperature. Avoid contact with chemicals. To clean, gently scrub with a soft toothbrush and a solution of mild dish soap and warm water.
How is peridot formed?
Most gemstones are formed in earth’s crust, but peridot is formed much deeper in the mantle region. Peridot crystals form in magma from the upper mantle and are brought to the surface by tectonic or volcanic activity where they are found in extrusive igneous rocks.
What does peridot mean spiritually?
Peridot is associated with strength and balance, it is believed to bring peace, health, and rest – by harmonizing the mind and body. It is also thought to boost creativity and improve your mood.
Why give peridot jewelry?
- It’s meaningful. August birthstone jewelry marks the most exciting time in life – your birthday and that of those you love.
- It goes with EVERYTHING.
- It’s easy – no guessing – SHE WILL LOVE IT!
- It comes beautifully packaged – no wrapping necessary.
Dearest fellow Gem-Geek
I hope you enjoyed the stories about your gem. Thank you for taking a deep dork dive with me into the world of gems. Myth, mystery, legend, lore, and healing benefits are all wrapped up into these stunning little packages.
It is amazing to me that each piece of jewelry (metal and gemstone) has a very very old story (sometimes billions of years old) that started before you.
The History of your piece starts with your gemstones. Where are they found? How are they formed? How do they heal and protect us? I hope you enjoy this as much as I.
-Your Fellow Gem Nerd,