March Birthstone Jewelry
Are you looking for a gift for your favorite loved one born in March? March birthstone jewelry is a lovely gift because these gems have the most spectacular singular color baby blue. These beauties are always a welcomed gift for those born in March! Celebrate March birthdays with the gift of . It is not only an eternal trend; it’s an expression of gratitude and a symbol of life’s most precious moments. Please take a peek at our Aquamarine jewelry collection
- Aquamarine jewelry shines a light & soulful blue hue which invokes the tranquility of its namesake, the sea.
- March birthstone jewelry is said to bring great peace & harmony to the wearer and, in ancient times, the gemstone was believed to protect sailors by guaranteeing a safe voyage.
- Aquamarine jewelry is all about the ultimate pale blue. It will make you feel like a goddess.
- Aquamarine is the pale blue we dream of, and sure to dazzle any gem snob.
- Aquamarines’s crystal blue makes it beloved around the world.
About March Birthstone Jewelry
What is the official birthstone for March?
Aquamarine is the official birthstone for March. The serenely colored aquamarine invokes the tranquility of its namesake, the sea. In fact, the name aquamarine is derived from the Latin word aqua, meaning water, and marina, meaning the sea.
Can I wear my aquamarine jewelry everyday?
Yes, Aquamarine is rated “good” for everyday wear. First, avoid direct sunlight and exposure to heat. Second, avoid contact with chemicals. Finally, gently scrub with a soft toothbrush and a solution of mild dish soap and warm water to clean.
What is aquamarine made of?
Aquamarine is made of beryllium aluminum silicate (beryl). Aquamarine comes in various shades such as pale blue, yellow, green and brown.
Where is aquamarine found?
Aquamarine is found all over the world, principal sites include Brazil, Russia, Uruguay and Arizona. Our genuine aquamarine is hand-selected for pale blue color and hand-cut for maximum brilliance.
What does aquamarine mean spiritually?
Spiritually, aquamarine is associated with trusting and letting go. In ancient times, aquamarine was believed to be the treasure of mermaids. Sailors used the stone as a talisman to bring good luck on the open waters. The gem was used as a symbol of protection and fearlessness too.
Legends refer to aquamarine as the treasure of Atlantis. Aquamarine does seem to have captured the lucid blue of the oceans. No wonder, when you consider that it originated in the treasure chests of Atlantis.
Aquamarine’s name is derived from the Latin word ‘aqua’ (water) and ‘mare’ (sea). It is said that aquamarine strengths are developed to their best advantage when it is placed in water, and so thought to protect sailors and ships. It’s easy to understand why ancient sailors believed aquamarines could keep them safe at sea.
Why give March birthstone jewelry?
- It's meaningful. March birthstone jewelry marks the most exciting time in life – your birthday and that of those you love.
- It goes with EVERYTHING.
- It's affordable (Thank God).
- It comes beautifully packaged - no wrapping necessary.