Are you looking for Garnet jewelry? It is a lovely gift because garnet jewelry has the most spectacular singular color red. These beauties are always a welcomed gift for those born in January! It is not only an eternal trend; it’s an expression of gratitude and a symbol of life’s most precious moments.
Shop Our >
Why Give Garnets to Your favorite January baby?
- Garnet jewelry is all about the ultimate jewel tone. It will make you feel like a goddess.
- Garnet is the deepest blood red, and sure to dazzle any gem snob.
- Garnet’s deep red makes it beloved around the world.
- Celebrate January birthdays with the gift of .
About Garnet the Gemstone
Garnet jewelry care
Garnet is rated “good” for everyday wear. First, avoid direct sunlight and exposure to heat. Seond, avoid contact with chemicals. Finally, gently scrub with a soft toothbrush and a solution of mild dish soap and warm water to clean.
What is garnet made of?
Chemically, almandine is an iron-aluminium garnet with the formula Fe3Al2(SiO4)3;.
Where is garnet found?
Garnets come from Mozambique. They are hand-selected glowing deep red color and hand-cut for maximum brilliance. Our garnets are ethically mined.
What does garnet mean spiritually?
A spiritual stone of higher thinking and self-empowerment, it is also a stone of strength and safety. … It is a stone of prosperity and abundance, encouraging gratitude and service to others. Associated with the Base, Sacral, Solar Plexus and Heart Chakras, Grossular Garnet is a deeply spiritual stone.
The garnet is so durable, remnants of garnet jewelry can be found as far back as the Bronze Age. Other references go back to 3100 BC when the Egyptians used garnet as inlays in their jewelry and carvings. The Egyptians even said it was the symbol of life. The Victorians made garnets very popular during that time period. Some of the loveliest jewelry from that era mimics its pomegranate namesake, with clusters of tiny red gems forming a larger statement piece.
Why give garnet jewelry?
- It’s meaningful. January birthstone jewelry marks the most exciting time in life – your birthday and that of those you love.
- It goes with EVERYTHING.
- It’s affordable (Thank God).
- It comes beautifully packaged – no wrapping necessary.