Are you looking for citrine jewelry? It is a lovely gift because citrine jewelry has the most spectacular pale yellow of any gemstone. These beauties are always a welcomed gift for those born in November! It is not only an eternal trend; it’s an expression of gratitude and a symbol of life’s most precious moments.
Why Give Citrine to Your favorite November baby?
- Citrine jewelry is stunning. They make you feel like a goddess.
- Citrine always dazzle, the worst gem snob cannot resist.
- Citrine’s color change properties makes it beloved around the world.
- Celebrate November birthdays with the gift of .
Can I wear my citrine jewelry everyday?
Citrine is rated “good” for everyday wear. Avoid direct sunlight and exposure to heat, which may cause the color to fade. Avoid contact with chemicals. To clean, gently scrub with a soft toothbrush and a solution of mild dish soap and warm water, or clean in an at-home ultrasonic unit.
How is citrine formed?
Most Citrine is formed by heat treating purple Amethyst. Citrine may also be produced by heat-treating Smoky Quartz from certain localities. Natural Citrine, which is rare, is yellow to orange-yellow, and occurs in much lighter hues than the heat-treated material, which is dark orange-brown to reddish-brown.
What does citrine mean spiritually?
The spiritual meaning of Citrine is its yellow hues symbolizing the spiritual qualities of joy, abundance, and transmutation. Citrine also represents spiritual joy since it spreads positive, energetic light around its aura and is said to be one of only two crystals that do not need to be recharged or purified.
Why give citrine jewelry?
- It’s meaningful. November birthstone jewelry marks the most exciting time in life – your birthday and that of those you love.
- It goes with EVERYTHING.
- It’s easy – no guessing – SHE WILL LOVE IT!
- It comes beautifully packaged – no wrapping necessary.