Bezel-set Birthstone Bracelet
This 3mm birthstone set in a sweet bezel is the perfect addition to your stack! With an adjustable length of 6 1/2-7 1/2in. It will always be the perfect fit.
- Birthstone: One genuine faceted stone, measuring 3mm (1/2in)
- Metal: Sterling Silver or 14K gold
- Clasp: Spring Ring
- Length: 6 1/2-7 1/2in adjustable
- Handcrafted in your choice of birthstones and metal.
- Packaging: gift box with grosgrain ribbon
- Handmade in Steamboat Springs, CO
- SHIPS IN 2-3 WEEKS
Personalize Your Birthstone Bracelet with these Birthstones:
- Garnet – January
- Amethyst – February
- Aquamarine – March
- White Sapphire – April
- Emerald – May
- Alexandrite – June
- Ruby – July
- Peridot – August
- Sapphire – September
- Pink Tourmaline – October
- Citrine – November
- Swiss Blue Topaz – December
Design Your Own Custom Birthstone Bracelet
- Choose Your Birthstone
- Choose Your Metal
- Presto! We make your bracelet to your specifications and whisk it to your door
- Free Standard Shipping on all U.S. Orders over $150
- Have a Question? Contact Us
1-year warranty and lifetime repair service.
(because we're that certain our jewelry's got staying power.)
We handcraft each and
every element of our pieces in the United States of America!
We are committed to sustainably sourcing our precious metals +
Every piece is handcrafted with 100% recycled 14-18ct gold
and solid sterling silver, reducing CO2 emissions by over 60%
Our gemstones are sourced from all over the world by erin gallagher personally. Our suppliers are certified by the Responsible Jewelry Council and work to
stringent social, ethical and environmental standards.
Each diamond is assessed for cut, clarity, color and carat and
is hand set. Our diamonds are conflict-free and adhere to the
Kimberley Process and the World Diamond Council's System of
Gift Ready & Green!
Our jewelry comes ready to give. Each piece arrives in a lovey gift box, it's own vegan suede pouch, and a polishing cloth to keep everything shiny.
Not just a pretty face, our packaging is recyclable & compostable.