September Birthstone Jewelry
Are you looking for a gift for your favorite loved one born in September? September birthstone jewelry is a lovely gift because these have the most spectacular blue of any gemstone. These beauties are always a welcomed gift for those born in September!
Celebrate September birthdays with the gift of September birthstone jewelry. It is not only an eternal trend; it’s an expression of gratitude and a symbol of life’s most precious moments. Please take a peek at our sapphire jewelry collection!
Why Give September Birthstone Jewelry?
- Nobility. Joy. Truth. Of the most alluring, the sapphire birthstone features notable clarity and hardness. September birthstone jewelry feature velvety-blue tones.
- Sapphire jewelry is stunning. They make you feel like a goddess.
- Sapphire always dazzles, the worst gem snob cannot resist.
- Sapphire’s unique blue – makes it beloved around the world.
About September Birthstone Jewelry
What are the birthstones for September?
Sapphires make stunning gifts for anyone born in September.
Can I wear my sapphire jewelry everyday?
Sapphires are rated “excellent” for everyday wear. Avoid exposure to heat and contact with chemicals. To clean, gently scrub with a soft toothbrush and a solution of mild dish soap and warm water, or clean in an at-home ultrasonic unit.
How is sapphire formed?
Sapphires are the most common colored gemstone, preceded in popularity only by the diamond. Their rich blue hue and rarity have made them a treasured gemstone. They form under very specific conditions in the earth. While blue is the most common hue for sapphires, they are also available in a rainbow of other colors like yellow, pink, orange and white. For thousands of years, humans have worked hard to find gemstone deposits within the earth and have prized gemstones like the sapphire for their beauty and color. The precious sapphire is prized for its color, durability, and rarity. This is what makes it such a popular choice for all types of jewelry like earrings, necklaces and rings.
What does sapphire mean spiritually?
Sapphire has a connection to romance and is often used in engagement rings. Blue sapphire in particular has a connection to the throat chakra and can be used to enhance self-expression. Royal blue sapphire also activates the third eye chakra, and it can help you become more aware of your own responsibility for your thoughts and feelings. It is said to enhance your integrity and wisdom. In feng shui, dark blue is connected to knowledge and self-cultivation.
Why give September birthstone jewelry?
- It’s meaningful. September birthstone jewelry marks the most exciting time in life – your birthday and that of those you love.
- It goes with EVERYTHING.
- It’s easy – no guessing – SHE WILL LOVE IT!
- It comes beautifully packaged – no wrapping necessary.