- Opal Diamond Halo Earrings$490.00
Are you looking for opal jewelry? Opal jewelry is a lovely gift because these have the most spectacular fire of any gemstone. These beauties are always a welcomed gift for those born in October!
Celebrate October birthdays with the gift of October birthstone jewelry. It is not only an eternal trend; it’s an expression of gratitude and a symbol of life’s most precious moments. Please take a peek at our Opal jewelry collection!
Why Give Opals?
- Opal jewelry is stunning. They make you feel like a goddess.
- Opal always dazzles, the worst gem snob cannot resist.
- Opals’s unique rainbow – makes it beloved around the world.
Can I wear my opal jewelry everyday?
Opal Jewelry has been popular for centuries, but we still get asked the proper way to care for Opal Jewelry. Opal is a precious gemstone that, when cared for correctly, will last a lifetime and can be handed down throughout generations. Opals are more delicate than other gemstones, but opals can still wear them daily if simple rules are followed. Treat opals like a finely knit sweater. Never wear Opal Jewelry while you play sports or work outside. Dirt particles can scratch opal, and any hard knocks can cause the Opal to crack.
How is opal formed?
Opal is comprised of tiny silica spheres, formed when silica-rich water seeps into deep cracks and voids in the Earth’s crust.
What does opal mean spiritually?
Opal is an emotional stone and reflects the mood of the wearer. It intensifies emotions and releases inhibitions. Encourages both freedom and independence. Opal enhances cosmic consciousness and induces psychic and mystical visions. It stimulates originality and creativity.
Why give opal jewelry?
- It’s meaningful. October birthstone jewelry marks the most exciting time in life – your birthday and that of those you love.
- It goes with EVERYTHING.
- It’s easy – no guessing – SHE WILL LOVE IT!
- It comes beautifully packaged – no wrapping necessary.